The inspiration for our Buddhist Mala comes from traditional Tibetan malas
which are used to purify bad karma and accumulate wisdom.
Buddhist prayer beads or malas are a traditional tool used to count the number of times a mantra is recited, breaths while meditating, counting prostrations, or the repetitions of a buddha's name. They are similar to other forms of prayer beads used in various world religions.
- Solid Sterling Silver prayer wheel
- Prayer Wheel weight 3.40 g
- Prayer Wheel measures 8mm x 6mm
- Handcrafted black ebony round beads 6 mm
- String Cherry maroon color
Note: The color of ebony wood can vary. Most of the beads are very dark black & brown, with occasional light brown beads.